- ACT and SAT scores are not required.
- Must attend an Eligible Public High School.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have achieved a 3.75 cumulative grade point average.
- Must enroll at an eligible four-year college or university the first semester following high school graduation.
- Must work 240 hours before August 2021.
- FAFSA SAR EFC must not exceed $6,500.
- Must apply for Federal and State grants if eligible.
- Must not have a felony conviction.
The intended recipient of a Hagan Scholarship is a high-achieving, goal driven student in need of financial assistance to attend college.
2020 – 2021 Application Timeline
Current phase in red.
1. Application available September 1, 2020.
2.Application Deadline: December 1, 2020.
3. Applications reviewed for completeness, compliance with instructions, eligibility.
4. Finalists provide supplemental information in February 2021.
5. Finalist applications read, evaluated, ranked in March 2021.
6. Scholarships awarded by the Grant Committee in April 2021.
7. All Finalists notified.
Decisions made by HSF are final and not subject to appeal. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Hagan Scholarship Foundation
PO Box 1225
Columbia, MO 65205